13.2.08

Job Time Lapse Video

This is a clip of our job time lapse video. I hope this gives you a better understanding of just what we did up in those hills. For narrative, you are looking at a steel structure that has hydraulic jacks with jaws that raise and lower and grab/release. This process was repeated over 33 times to lower those big steel "cans" into a deep shaft. After that, a long armed concrete pumping truck spit our self-made concrete into the annulus space between the new and existing shaft liner. So this is the kind of stuff I do: design, manage, research & above all...make money.

Wasn’t that awesome?!! I have other videos to add later on; I have some great stuff. If you have questions let me know.

No comments:

I Am French!! Who'ld-a thought (I'll have to check my geneology on this one)

What Monty Python Character are you?

French Guard I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous accent, you silly king-a?!
Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code